Cooling Agent WS-23 is the latest in a long line of cooling agents. Each have their own different ways of cooling different areas of the mouth and tongue and to different degrees.
WS-23, unlike other cooling agents is not derived from menthol, but like it's counterparts, it has no odour or flavour and just provides a cooling effect. It is not as strong as some of the other variants, however the cooling effect is smoother and more rounded. It mainly effects the front of the mouth and tongue.
WS-23 is a cooling agent that has little or no odor or taste.
As opposed to other cooling agents, WS-23 is more round and smooth in character.
This additive is good for those who enjoy "cool or icey" cooling impacts with less flavor muting than other popular additives.
1. Continuous and long lasting cooling and refreshing effect, having no hot, harsh and stinging sensation of Menthol and/or Peppermint.
2. Heat-Resistance: Heating under 200oC will not reduce the cooling effect, suitable to use in baking and other high temperature heating process.
3. Its cooling intensity can maintain 15-30 minutes, enriching the refreshing of product and having no burning pain, it’s cooler than traditional Menthol products.
4. Low dosage: 30-100mg/kg dosage will give good cooling effect.
5. Excellent compatibility with other flavors, it can enhance the effect of the flavors. It also can be combined using with other cooling agents.
1. Soluble in Ethanol/PG firstly, then adding water solution.
2. Or dissolved in flavors firstly, then added into your products.
3. Mixed with dementholized peppermint oil can increase the fragrance signally.