Food Grade Additive Sucralose Increase Sweetness For Vape E juice
|Place of Origin:||xian shaanxi China|
|Brand Name:||xian taima|
|Certification:||intertek halal CAS MSDS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500G|
|Packaging Details:||500g bag,1kg bag,25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Food Grade Additive Sucralose Increase Sweetness For Vape E Juice||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|Category:||Food Additive||Other Name:||Sucralose|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Sample:||Free Provide 20g|
White Food Grade Cooling Agent Powder,
Vape E Juice Cooling Agent Powder,
Candy Mint Cooling Agent Powder
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
Sucralose is a zero-calorie sugar substitute artificial sweetener. In the European Union, it is also known under the E number (additive code) E955. Sucralose is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame. Unlike aspartame, it is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions and can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life. The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.
1. High sweetness, 600-650 times that of sucrose.
2. The taste is pure, without any peculiar taste or bitterness, and the sweetness characteristic curve almost overlaps with sucrose, which is unmatched by any other sweetener.
3. The safety, there is no doubt about safety and toxicology.
4. Energy value is 0, will not cause obesity, can be used by diabetics, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and the elderly.
5. It will not cause blood sugar fluctuations and can be consumed by people with diabetes.
6. It will not cause tooth decay and is good for tooth health.
7. Sucralose has good solubility and stability. It can make food sweet from acidic to neutral, and has a diminishing effect on sour and salty taste; it has astringent, bitter, alcoholic, and other unpleasant tastes. It has a masking effect; it has a synergistic effect on spicy and milk flavors, and has a wide range of applications.