|Name:||Cooling Agent Ws-12||CAS NO:||68489-09-8|
|Color:||White Crystalline Powder||Content:||99.0%|
|Molecular Formula:||C18h27no2||Melting Point:||179-183 ℃|
|Flash Point:||224.6 ℃||Water Solubility:||< 0.1%|
food grade cooler
Highly effective freshener cooling agent ws-12 Cas NO.68489-09-8
|Name||Cooling agent ws-12|
|Chemical name||n - (4-methoxyphenyl) - p-menthyl-3-carboxylamide|
Ws-12 is a menthol derivative, but unlike menthol, it is almost non-volatile and tasteless. Compared with
other cooling agents, it provides the strongest initial cooling effect and significantly longer lasting effect.
1. It has strong cold taste activity, no bitter and pungent feeling of menthol, no burning, numbness
and other effects. It can produce impact, fresh and long-term aroma on the whole oral mucosa and
2. The continuous high temperature of 200 ℃ will not affect the cooling strength of the product;
3. The cool feeling can last for more than 30 minutes, and the cool feeling is rich;
4. It can solve the difficulty of the development of taste type products and make the products have a pleasant and cool feeling;
5. Low dosage, 30-100ppm recommended;
6. it is recommended to cooperate with essence. This product has good compatibility and synergy with essence.
1. cosmetics: a cool agent for skin and lipstick.
2. Flavoring products: used as a cool flavor enhancer in mint formula, various spices formula and oral care products
3. Food additives: used as coolants in chewing gum and children's sugar
4. air freshener: chemical extraction essence, antioxidant, anti vascular proliferation, anti-virus, so that the air becomes more fresh.
5. Flavoring products: they have quite strong floral or pink flavor, but with a little modification, they can simulate natural musk and other animal flavor
6. Insect repellent: the effect of insect repellent is better than DEET (diethyl-m-toluidamide), which largely replaces the use of diethyl phthalate in insect repellent
7. Conductive device in human sensory system
8. Regulate muscle contraction response
How to contact us