Cooling Agent WS-23 Cooler Cooling Agent N,2,3-trimethyl-2isopropl Butanamide
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||COA and Intertek Certificate|
|Model Number:||Cooling agent WS-23|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||1kg Standard packaging|
|Delivery Time:||6~8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|General Name:||Coolant WS-23||Key Words:||Cooling Agent WS-23|
|Product Name:||Cooling Agent WS-23 Cooler Cooling Agent N,2,3-trimethyl-2isopropl Butanamide||CAS NO.:||51115-67-4|
|Application:||Food,Beverage,Mint Candy And E-liquid||Packaging:||25kg,1kgs,500g,100g|
cooling agent ws 23,
ws23 cooling agent
Cooling Agent WS-23
We are manufcture of high quality cooling agent WS-23,WS-5,WS-3,WS-10,WS-27,WS-150,WS-200,WS-167,WS-170 for food,beverage,mint candy,cosmetics and E-liquid.
WS-23 does not come from menthol, but like WS-3, it exhibits little or no odor or taste and low volatility. Sensory evaluation of WS-23 showed that the product was cooler in the mouth and in the front of the mouth.
Cooling Agent WS-23 Cooler Cooling Agent
1. cosmetics: a cool agent for skin and lipstick.
2. Flavoring products: Used as cold flavor enhancer in mint formulation, spice formulation and light mouth care products.
3. Food Addition: Coolant in Chewing Gum and Children's Sugar
4. air freshener: chemical extraction essence, antioxidant, anti vascular proliferation, anti-virus, so that the air becomes more fresh.
5. Flavoring products: They have quite strong floral or pink fragrance, but with a little modification, they can simulate natural musk and other animal fragrance.
6. Insect repellent: The effect of insecticide repellent is better than DEET (diethyl-m-toluene amide), which largely replaces the use of diethyl phthalate in insecticide repellent.
7. Conductors in Human Sensory System
8. Regulating Muscle Contraction Response
9. It does not irritate the skin and does not irritate the mucosa, so it is suitable for sensitive skin products.
10. With lasting cooling effect, refreshing and pleasant refreshing products can be prepared.
Dosage (usually/maximum, mg/kg):
Baked food: 3.0/8.0 Sugar granules: 50/150
Chewing gum: 750/3000 hard candy: 50/50
|Solubility||Soluble in Ethanol and other organic solvents. Slightly soluble in water|
1. Continuous and long lasting cooling and refreshing effect, having no hot, harsh and stinging sensation of Menthol and/or Peppermint.
|Usage||Used in daliy flavor, food flavor, tobacco flavor, medicines, and other produtcts|